How to apply:
You are here, because you are planning to study one of our courses and you shall have contacted us via a phone call or an email or through an agent.
You are required to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Please download and fill the “Enrolment Form for International Students” and email the form to your agent if you have come through an agent or send us the form if you have been contacted by the HIC staff to introduce our courses to you.
Step 2: Student will be called for a face to face interview if the student is available to come face to face, if not the staff member/agent will schedule a telephonic interview using our pre-enrolment interview form/process. Selection for enrolment in our courses will be approved for applicants who meets the course admission requirements as per the course brochures on our website. The applicants are placed in a suitable course by the staff member/agent after reviewing applicants existing knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications that are relevant to the course being applied for. HIC staff member/education agent will then review this information and respond to the student with the outcome of the review whether to proceed to approve the enrolment.
Step 3: if the student is selected for the course enrolment, then the staff member/education agent will email the student to provide the certified copies of:
- Documentation evidence of course admission requirements (as per the relevant course brochure available from website)
- Student’s passport
- Copy of Student’s Visa (If you do not have any type of visa, please ignore sending any)
- Relevant employment details (if any).
Note: All certified translations must accompany documents that are not in English.
Copies must be certified by “originals sighted stamped, dated and signed” by any third person/HIC staff member/agent/ Justice of the Peace or Public Notary/overseas diplomatic mission.
- If a student is seeking to apply for credit transfer from their previous study, please attach your academic certificates, transcripts and/or statement of attainment.
Step 3: The students will be issued with a Letter of Offer and/or written agreement for execution up on satisfaction of the above steps. The student shall send the signed copies of the agreement and the receipt of the fee payments to the staff member/education agent’s designated email address as per the instructions given.
Step 4: The student will be issued with the Confirmation of Enrolment
- International students are encouraged to apply through our education agents who can assist them in the preparation of their application and relevant documentation. Please go to HCI website to find out the nearest agent for you.
- If the student is getting recruited by an education agent, the agent will also follow the same “how to apply” procedural steps as above and follow the agent agreement procedures.